May 17, 2014

How to choose new mobile phone

The moment of choosing new mobile phone is something bit thrilling like a new date perhaps. You expect something and you get the mix of things you expected and total surprises. Exactly when I was about to choosing new mobile, I got the offer from Nokia to test new Nokia Lumia 1520.

Already after opening the box I loved it! It’s kind of sexy – red cover and very smooth flipping between the apps.If you ask me if these were the only reasons why I liked it, I assure you they were not!

I usually check also the technical parameters. Nokia Lumia 1520 scored pretty well here too.
You can do it easily too. Using online services like this one phonearena.com  you may compare any models you want to choose from.


What’s your favourite phone?

If you don’t want to miss my next posts Subscribe to Ewa in the Garden by Email and don’t forget to click the confirmation link you will receive by e-mail.

No comments:

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS