June 19, 2008

My Hebe is blooming

There is so many things going on in the garden, that I feel confused. What to blog about? To make a choice is not easy, right?
For example I am still waiting for Robinia Umbraculifera to make a decision. I moved her in October and until today - she didn't decide to stay or to go to heaven of trees...... After very heavy watering she showed some signs of life, but only on the down part of the body... wrong! I need it on the upper part! this is what I said and now I am waiting for her move...

There is immediately donkey coming to my mind: given 2 plates to eat from, he died trying to make a decision...
BTW if you are interested with cars, I saw amazing video on youtube: BMW GINA - car having textile instead of steel as outer layer.

I think I go to bed, it is already late (00.14 am 20.06), my son still out....

Kiss,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah. Hebe is something that doesn't grow here, so I've long been mystified by it. It's very lovely, Ewa. As is the oh-so-tired Aslan in the prior posting.

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS